Monday, July 27, 2009

Family Reunion/Knott's Berry Farm

Me and Helaman on the air baloon ride at Knott's he was a little scared but loved it. He kept saying wee...wee...wee lol he just mimic's me so since I was doing it so was he ha ha so cute...


Isaac bought this Icee for him but of course he didn't end of getting much of it to himself because Hela wouldn't let go of it! sorry it's a little dark but if you look closely you can see the huge icee cup!

Isaac and Helaman on the train ride. Hela now says...I think I can I think I can choo choo..thanks Isaac for teaching him that...Hela's so smart and starting to say so many different words...just today I said say see ya and he said see ya! What the heck..stop growing up please...stay my little baby:)






1 comment:

  1. Emmy does that too- she grabs things out of your hand- Hela is brave and I love that he copies you- he is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers