Monday, August 24, 2009

BBQ at the Park during the baseball tournament

all proud of himself for going down the slide....

He loves loves loves slides

I was so shocked he could climb this all by himself. He climbed right up like it was no problem. He never ceases to amaze me! He has no fear...this could be a problem:)


Silly boy checking to see if i'm okay with him climbing this mountain. Don't worry I really was right there it just doesn't look like it. I was worried he was gonna slip so I stood behind him most of the time. He kept sneaking over though while we were trying to eat...such a monkey


cute boys




1 comment:

  1. why would you be shocked that he can climb a mountain- he is ridiculous- the end. also never post 1000 pics at once again- do one a night because then I cna enjoy you every day instead of all at once- I like to calmly enjoy and see you everyday- wow!

    ReplyDelete

Followers