Monday, August 24, 2009

July Birthdays....whoops little late lol

Aaron and Rachel on Levi's Birthday....Aaron's is the 26th of July so we celebrated together on the 30th...LEVI'S B-DAY
Presents YEAHHHHHHHHHHH


My Husband with his adorable SMILE.....I LOVE YOU LEVI


My husband opening his presents....he was laughing because the presents I ordered hadn't arrived yet so I wrapped a picture of each item coming....he thought it was pretty funny! I tricked him though and surpirsed him which was great because i'm never able to surprise him!

2 comments:

  1. My all the best wishes for you jelly..
    always do the best in your life and enjoy every moment of life.

    Sheron

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Love when Levi really smiles- he is so handsome! Happy Birthday!!! sorry I missed it- wow not the best friend. :) love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Followers