Saturday, September 19, 2009

The start of my 25th BIRTHDAY:):)

Don't judge me I was cleaning all day okay:) oh and it's only the 18th....my birthday's not till tomorrow but we're going to Vegas for 2 days so we decided to have cake tonight:) I love my husband he's the best. I wanted to have cake tonight but he said no i'll make you one tomorrow in Vegas (at his cousin house). Anyways, so then i'm sitting in the kitchen and in comes Rachel with my birthday cake I wanted:). Levi was a little stinker and tricked me and had already asked Rach to make the cake. He's the best!
the big 25:))))))))))) Oh and Helaman has one of Levi's under armor shirts on. He wore it for about an hour! He's so adorable:). He has food all over his face because we just finished dinner and don't look at my eyebrows....they are a little red cause Rach just finished waxing them:)


My face looks chubby....I better start running again ha ha


Levi's the best





4 comments:

  1. happy BIRTHDAY! I love the post and you don't look chubby- what is wrong with you?! one of your presents is your new blog header... do you like it? if not I can fix it- send me any of your fav pics and I can edit it- LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole!! Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicki Manuticki....
    I am SO sorry I missed your B-day. I know you told me it was a couple days after our anniversary. I totally should have remembered. And here you are telling me about Vegas and I didn't even put 2 and 2 together! Needless to say... I'm special!!! SORRY! I hope it was a good one! I'm jealous you found the loot at the D.I. You should totally come to Desert Palms on Friday. It's like free something and Emerald Smoothies. YUM! Too Bad that you didn't see poo face at the park! I wish I could run into her somewhere outside of work. She's fantastic... NOT!!!!!!!!!

    Anyway,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NIKKIIIIII...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOUUU!
    And many more, on channel 4 and
    more of ME, on channel 3
    And Nicole's so fine on channel 9
    And you're name's not Devin, on channel 7
    I'm glad you're alive on channel 5
    Get food vouchers at WIC on channel 6
    I lost my WIC packet on channel ten-acket.. (that one's true! i can't find it!)
    K hope you had a good Birthday! Sorry I'm such a lame friend!
    Happy ....BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS.. I like your new pic at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Followers