Monday, November 16, 2009

Another trip to Montana

funny boy....he thought he was so cool sitting on my suitcase like it was a chair!


Of course he found my glasses and put them on! He's so cute...I love this pictures so so much! (The one above)...the one beloew is goofy





This is a common face at our house...he's silly

Look at that smile!






He was scared so I had to go down the slide with him!
I like this picture:)


you can't really see us but we were in the bubble at the top of the slide

me and Hela at Chucky Cheese. It was his first time ever at Chucky Cheese and he loved it. We went with my mom and dad while we were in Montana and it was so so so much fun.


Look at that smile! He was so excited to shoot the basketballs. That's all he wanted to do the whole time.
Waiting patiently for Grandma Boeshans


Shooting the basketball...he's such a stud

of course he made like every one ha ha. He's a star athlete already



Once again....making his shot!!



Riding in the car......getting out to go back to the basketball game lol
riding on the ride with my dad...my dad is hilarious! He's so little though it worked out perfect:)
I love my dad's face here:)




These are out of sequence but it was funny because Hela was "helping" my dad fix his car then got bored and moved onto the picture above where he's riding the tank that my dad pulls behind the lawn mower lol.
playing with some of the things my dad uses to fertilize the grass etc.

watching grandpa intently
again.....

getting a tool for grandpa

confused about the tool he's suppose to get :)
my dad working hard LIKE ALWAYS:)


































1 comment:

  1. there isn't a more beautiful child- there isn't a better word for him! he is so cute in glasses- you look incredible and I love you all :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers