Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween Time:)

Hela not wanting to be wearing his elephant costume:)
me holding his hands so I can try to get a cute pic of him with the elephant head on:)
the two of us.......Liz and Jason are you proud of me? I actually dressed up for Justin and Brandi's Halloween Party:) I went as a UPS driver:) pretty creative huh ha ha it's all I could find in Levi's closet:)

The cutest elephant ever riding on his horsey that grandma and grandpa Boeshans got him:)
he didn't like when I put the hat part of the costume up!
ha ha I love it
hating the hood:)
I LOVE THIS PICTURE:)

HOW CUTE:)








1 comment:

  1. i honestly don't know what to do I love these so much- you dressed up! hooray- I love the pics of hela angry about the hood- i can just hear him and I love the one of you kissing him- LOVE LOVE LOVE you and i miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Followers