Tuesday, November 17, 2009

more Halloween fun/Hela with his toliet seat on his head lol

Hela with part of his toilet seat ha ha don't worry he hardly uses it and I clean it
another pic of the toilet seat
the seat on his head ha ha ha
Hela eating a sucker while trick or treating
Hela trick treating.....
Brandi and Londyn
Londyn the little turtle

Hela and Londyn at the Halloween party that was amazing
Hela riding the Zebra with a sucker in his mouth
Hela as a little elephant! He's so darling...
Brandi peaking around Dan!
Ryan and Hela....the two elephants

Ryan the cute elephant!
Hela and Ryan...I couldn't get Hela to keep his hood on for the picture
Ryan giving Hela a hug:) HOW CUTE!














4 comments:

  1. these are so so cute- I wish I could talk to you right now- buy a camera/microphone for Skype NOW love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute costume! I like yours too! Hela is so cute, he's going to be a heartbraker. And I'm going to call you. . .I've been a slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY???!!! HALLOWEEN???? That's the last post you have??? You better catch up woman! I haven't seen you forever. Brad said he talked to you guys today at the softball games. We need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!! SHEESH WOMAN! I thought I was bad! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers